HARBOR offers qualitative and quantitative economic intelligence through clear, concise and timely reports. We support our clients in their decision making in order to capitalize on opportunities and avoid risks. Our economic intelligence will give you a strategic advantage in your operation, project evaluation, annual budget and medium-term planning. HARBOR has a team of experts for any queries on the economic environment and statistical information.
ECONOMIC OUTLOOK REPORT (MONTHLY)
WHAT IS BEHIND OUR NUMBERS? (MONTHLY)
INFLATION REPORT (MONTHLY)
BANXICO'S AVERAGE ANALYSTS SCENARIO (MONTHLY)
SECTORIAL OUTLOOK (QUARTERLY)
ECONOMY'S EXECUTIVE SUMMARY (BI-ANNUALLY)
SPECIAL REPORTS AND PRESENTATIONS (TIMELY)
Exchange Rate Service
Allows you to make exchange rate decisions with more and better information.
Weekly Exchange Rate Monitor
Edited in Spanish and English.Executive report every Monday morning.
Mexican peso's expected evolution
Attractive levels and days for buying and selling
Monitoring main economic variables
Fortnightly forecasts under different scenarios
Monthly Exchange Rate Monitor
Edited in Spanish and English, it analyzes in greater depth (technical and fundamental analysis) the factors that are estimated to affect the peso/dollar exchange rate's behavior in the current month and the rest of the year.
Everything under a Base, Favorable and Unfavorable scenarios
2 and 5 years
2-year monthly and 5-year annual projections
Mexico’s States Outlook
This report contains detailed economic projections of each State of the Mexican Republic. The total GDP of each state and the GDP of 19 sectors and 10 economic branches are forecasted on an annual basis, as well as 19 additional economic variables, such as employment, wages, retail sales, industrial production, construction, among others, on a monthly, quarterly or annual bases, depending on data availability, for the current year and the next, and annually for the next 5 years. It includes:
- Excel document with historical data and projections of Mexico’s States, their sectors and their most relevant macroeconomic variables.
- Executive quarterly report comparing the State’s economic performance (GDP) and ranking of each State’s macroeconomic variables behavior.
- Tableau Reader document that allows you to analyze the information contained in the EXCEL book interactively; that is, it allows data manipulation through filters by State, periodicity, type of indicator, etc., as well as graphing and mapping the available data.
- We provide assistance on the use of Excel documents and Tableau Reader.
- Queries on the State’s report (by phone or email).